Best career options jobs in digital marketing for students in coming year 2019 – Motivational Speaker & Digital Marketing Expert
- Written by Nicolas Vanhoucke
Digital marketing select as career is the best options for students. There are many of jobs available in the upcoming year 2019. Let me introduce firstly, my name is Rajeev Anand Delhi/NCR based Digital Marketing training professional. I am providing my professional training services from last more than 4 years. But it’s not enough for you so finally let’s talk about career options in digital marketing. So, here are various Digital Marketing opportunities for everyone to start and grow their career in exposure field of marketing called internet marketing or digital marketing or marketing or online marketing.
01. Web content executive:
The well suited designation with 0 to 1 years of experience for Digital Marketer is content marketing executive or web content executive or online reputation executive. This is one of the best ways to start your career in immense field of digital marketing. If you have capability to write better content for your company or organisation and also you have better strategy to create and publish content on web. Your career in Digital Marketing field is going to be very successful. No one can stop you.
The various role and responsibilities for online reputation executive are as Creating and editing content. Content executive is also responsible for tuning the content message and the style of delivery, including translation and localisation. Content marketer is also playing a role of publisher for releasing the content for use. Web content executive is also work as administrator for managing access permissions to folder and files etc…
02. Freelance Digital Marketer:
A freelancer is a term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer of any company and organization long-term. For Digital Marketer freelancing is become very passionate for build their reputation online and start his or her campaigning with quality parameters like blogging, email marketing, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, blog marketing, social media marketing, Search engine optimization, search engine marketing, Social media optimization, Pay per click, Influence marketing, Podcasting, broadcast their content in form of videos, video marketing, Info-graphics etc…
03. Digital Account Executive:
A Digital account executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of their team, to facing clients or customers and also reporting to the account department director. The main responsibilities of Digital Account Executive are to create a better link between an advertising agency and its clients managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
04. Web analytics executive:
Web analytic is a term use for measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data (Website or Blog or Social Media) for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. The web analytics executive is responsible for the analysis of web data within an organization such as existing campaigns or advertisements are the performing better or start a new campaign for better promotions and advertisement for build business for their organization.
05. E-Commerce Specialist:
The E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for coordinating all e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue. The E-Commerce Specialist will be expected to collect, organize, and manage digital product data (Specifications, applications, images, additional product collateral. etc.) for a variety of different product lines.
He/she is also Responsible for meeting online sales plans and tracking monthly sales targets. Coordinate e-commerce marketing support (sampling, emails, and banners) and execution of assets with Digital, Marketing, and/or Web agencies.Track all online exposures and monitor all customer reviews daily.Assist with analysis of product performance reports and e-commerce best practices to arrive at recommendations on how to improve sales.Implement strategies to grow incremental revenue per current customer base and strategies to acquire new online customers.Identify and survey market trends, new product launches/innovations, and stay up-to-date on trends in e-commerce.
06. Online Advertising Specialist:
Responsibilities are of Online advertising specialist are as:
• Optimizing client website for search engines (on-page SEO)
• Working under senior Internet marketers and supporting them on some of our largest campaigns and client accounts
• Developing SEO content strategy for our copy-writing team to create
• Creating Internet marketing campaign reports
• Analyzing competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives
• Managing client SEO and PPC campaigns
• Correcting technical issues on the back-end of websites
• Optimizing web content for keywords related to customer products and services
• Managing email marketing campaigns
• Performing A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
• Driving client success on the web
07. Digital Campaign Planner:
• Develops and designs digital media campaign concepts and strategies.
• Understands the strengths, weaknesses and nuances of all digital media types (display, programmatic, video, social, mobile) and demonstrates understanding of media concepts, formulas and execution techniques
• Adheres to Media buying and planning best practices as established by team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc).
• Manages media buying process from negotiating proposals, and establishing tactical level recommendations that align with media strategy
• Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of client, media and marketplace and then delivers high-quality buys
• Successfully manages and leverages vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client’s best advantage
• Regularly evaluates research to identify and accurately recommend media that is most effective at reaching target audiences
• Successfully derives insights from in market media campaigns to inform optimizations, new testing opportunities and cross channel activation
• Effectively reviews and monitors campaign budget, pacing and optimizations to exceed client goals
• Manages relationships with publishers and platforms to stay on top of new capabilities, opportunities and new releases / BETA opportunities
08. Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist is the leading marketer to help company for improves the awareness and brand. The main responsibility of the Social Media Specialist is to find viral and interactive content to create inspiring stories for target market. She/He will become an advocate for the company and represent Scope in the best way possible.
• Creating and publishing daily contents (text, images, video) to build meaningful connections and engagement for each specific network.
• Research, monitoring and reporting current social media trends and adapting it to the social media channels.
• Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive followers to take action.
• Ensure integration of a social media content plan within overall marketing goals.
• Analyze/interpret results and actively “listen” to the social media community, regularly report on findings.
• Research and writes material for use in social media communication.
• Measures and monitors progress and results against key targets.
• Maintain strong knowledge of all products, packages and promotional initiatives.
09. Email Marketers:
• Create and administrate comprehensive email campaigns
• Build and maintain email templates
• Administrate recurring newsletters
• Consult with stakeholders for quality assurance
• Define email list requirements
• Comply with CAN-SPAM guidelines and help govern email list recipients
• Test campaigns, making sure they render with clients
• Monitor deliver-ability and help to re-mediate blocks or IP issues
• Track progress of campaigns and update stakeholders during meetings
10. SEO Executive/ Analyst
The SEO executive/ analyst will be responsible for implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company’s Reach SEO offerings.
The responsibilities of Search Engine Optimizer are as:
• Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
• Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
• Update website content and meta data via ReachLocal’s proprietary CMS
• Troubleshoot underperforming SEO profiles and provide a cost effective solution
• Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
• Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
• Build rapport with clients’ representatives through routine and scheduled interactions
• Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong understanding of SEO best practices
• Working knowledge of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks
• 1+ years of demonstrated SEO experience with web development experience
• Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, and other SEO related technologies
• Proven ability to improve organic search performance within major search engines
• Experience with various tools including Google Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
• Effective oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
• Strong organization and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
• Previous experience with web platforms such as WordPress, HubSpot, GoDaddy, Squarespace, Magento preferred
Please follow and like me:
This content was originally published here.